Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nubian Heritage Shea Butter

Product Review



Product Name:

Nubian Heritage Shea Butter Lavender and Wildflowers



Where did I find it:

Whole Foods



The Ingredients:

Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Lavender, Wildflowers




Rating:

Five out of Five



Your thoughts on it:

I love the smell of it. I tried this shea butter because I wanted a naturally scented shea butter mix. Even though it doesn’t say that it’s for hair, I figured it was ok. It makes my hair feel soft and it stays moisturized for a long time, usually until I shampoo or co-wash. The fragrance isn’t overpowering at all and it lingers in your hair as long as you have it in. The only products that I have tried it with are MyHoneychild Old Fashion Hair Grease, and the fragrances did not mesh well in my opinion. But overall it’s a great product.



Nubian Heritage Website

No comments:

Post a Comment