Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flat Twist!!!!

Hey Everyone,
As you know I've been trying to style my hair on my own. So today I did flat twists all on my own and it turn out better than I expected!! I tried them before when my hair was shorter and it didn't turn out so well. Yesterday I co-wash my hair with V05 conditioner ( the blackberry one, yummy ) and added my Nubian Heritaged Shea Butter lotion as a moisturizer, then I just let it air dry. Today I rinsed my hair in the shower and added my Shea butter lotion for added moisture ( really dry weather today ). I did three twists on the side and a pompadour in the front. For the back I just used a headband to hold it in a puff. The only thing I wish I could have done different was to have my hair streched beforehand. My reason for this is that my hair looks really short and I wanted big hair once I achieved this style. Thanks for reading my blog... Much love and many blessing....peace



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Ocean Blvd,Boca Raton,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment