Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ugh!!!

Hey,
I just had to come here and vent really quick about something that I read on many young women facebook statuses. It goes something like this, I don't care what these h**s think they doing but my man knows where home is at." Once upon a time I thought like this as well, but I grew up. If your man is going to cheat and doesn't care if you find out, then maybe you should leave. I mean it's not like your world is going to end if you leave. Your world will most likely end if he bring you home something that he caught from the girl around the corner. So young ladies please please don't let a dude kill you, running you through these games. Also you can't blame the other woman because your dude knows better. Letting him come back time after time, is not teaching him a lesson. Plus if you have kids, they are constantly listening and watching you, don't let them grow up that because it's just going to become a vicious cycle. But that's it for my rant. Ttyl. Many Blessings and Much love. Peace.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment