Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Brooch Bouquet

Hey Everyone,
While looking on Pinterest for some inspiration on my wedding, I came across this beautiful bouquet made from handfuls of brooches. It was stunning. I decided that I had to have one for my wedding. Not only was it beautiful it was very different without being over the top. At first I looked up how much it cost to just have one made. Prices that I found were $300 and up and it was crazy. So I decided to do one myself, so I looked up all the materials that I would need to pull this off. The checklist included floral wire 20 gauge, your choice of artificial flowers, brooches, floral tape, hot glue gun and glue sticks, and finally ribbon. I'll link the tutorial at the bottom of this post. I did take pics of the first steps of my bouquet and the final product. It wasn't easy but it was worth it. I reassembled my bouquet eight times before I finally said it was good enough for me. I wish you luck if you decided to do one for your wedding. Take care.
Much love and Many Blessings,
Kismet

















This was bouquet the first time I assembled it.




Final product



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment