Sunday, April 17, 2016

Overlooked Customer = Bad Business

Today I went out for the first time in a very long time to go get a pedicure. It was long overdo, trust me I was worried they'll have to bring out a sander for my feet. So I went to a place I've been a few times before. I go in, tell them what I want and sign in my name. The technician tells me to pick out a color while they get someone ready for me. So I pick out my color and sit down waiting for my name to be called. After about five minutes a young lady comes in and tells them what she wants. They asked her if she has an appointment and she says no. They almost immediately sit her down for a pedicure and tell her they'll wax her after her nails are done. "Hold up" was my first thought but I didn't say anything. I just walked out the door. 

Once inside the car I called my husband and told him what happened. He could tell how upset I was because of how much this meant to me. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids. My oldest is 3 and my youngest 2 months old. Every time I try to do something for myself I end up doing something for the kids. So today I was like it's just going to be about me and that experience deflated my balloon a little. I wanted to go home and be by myself. 


After I got out a few tears, I decided to try start the day over. So I tried a new place down the street from my house. This place was fabulous. It had the Law and Order: SVU marathon on mute with captions. Everything was neat. The nail polish collection was awesome. The decor was fab yet classy. My nail tech was very nice although she was pushing for me to have an eyebrow wax. I left refreshed with beautiful feet and cute toes. I am now one happy customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment