Friday, January 9, 2015

DIY Wedding Part 1

Hey All,

Thank you for continuing to follow my blog after such a hiatus. It's been a super long time since I've written a post. A lot of things have been going on in my life over that period.

As you know, I had a baby girl in Fall 2012. In Spring 2014 we had another baby. So lately I've had my hands full.

To add to this, I've started to plan my own wedding. This is why I've titled this blog DIY Wedding. In this series I'm going to share how I'm planning and executing my wedding basically on my own.

I have used inspiration from Pinterest and from things that are important to me to incorporate into my wedding. My next post will be a background on how we got to the starting point of having a wedding. Until then much love and many blessings.

Kismet

No comments:

Post a Comment