Thursday, August 8, 2013

Guess what

Hey!!
Guess what y'all? Nope, guess again. Ok,ok I'm going to tell you. I'm getting my locs started tomorrow and I'm so excited. I have been wanting to take this step/journey for a while and have had many step backs for various reasons. My last step back was because of postpartum shedding along my hairline. Now that my hairline is back and strong, I decided to just go ahead and do it. I made an appointment for a hair consultation and they said my hair was perfect for loc'ing. I did have a little mishap with my hair the night before though :(. While cutting out my crochet braids, I cut off an entire braid by accident.
I was left with about 3-4in long section of about half a finger long shrunken. During my consultation they said it wouldn't be a problem (thank goodness). I scheduled my appointment that day and began the countdown. I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys and try to keep you updated with what's going on with me. Have a blessed one. Ttyl
Kismet

No comments:

Post a Comment