Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bunning

Hey All,
As you guys know I have a little one whose been keeping me on my toes. For awhile now she has been in this hair pulling/tugging phase, and she has such a strong grip it's a wonder how I have any hair left. So to save my hair I've been "bunning" it. This has been my go to protective style other than wearing my satin bonnet 24/7. My hair is very thick, so it's a struggle for me to use just ouchless hair bands. So to get my hair up into a ponytail, I have to use a leg from a pair of stockings or a scarf to gather my hair up. Then I smooth my ends outward and downward as though I making a sock bun. Once I shape it the way I want it to be I get a stretched head band,double loop it, and place it over my bun to secure it. If any of my ends are still showing, I just tuck them away. This style usually last my about 4-5 days.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment