Friday, January 14, 2011

Hey

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, I've been super busy. First off I've became a cat mommy . I have a tuxedo kitten that was given to me along with his twin sister. My sister has his twin now her name is Olivia and my baby name is Oreo.



Isn't he adorable!! I've met few other naturals why have been out and about, it's feels so good to see so many on their journeys. I've been experimenting with my hair. My hair now is back to its natural color, yay, and I still love blackonyxx's hair line alikay naturals. My hair has been in mostly twists and twist out. Today I have my hair in a Mohawk with a pompadour in the front( my rockstar look).












Well that's all for now, just wanted to give y'all an update. Peace love and many blessings.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment